orbs in my photo

orbs in my photo  in friends' gallery photo gallery
<<     T     >>
friends' gallery

this photo was taken tonight, my niece is the one who took this shot and right after she have done the shot i was very shocked of what i just saw. i did not know what's does it called..about the white circle in my photo. so i had to research and found out what is called. it's called orbs... this photo of me was not edited.. it just happened. and for myself i do not know how to explain it. hopefully to hear from u soon and help me out how to explain and understand if this may be orbs is a spirit?